On behalf of a Danish employer Look Abroad! is looking for a Xamarin App Developer. The company is a successful hi-tech start-up in the medical device sector, which has recently launched its first product and has started working on future improvements. The company has decided to develop several apps for their products and they will need your help! You will be the key person in this area, working closely together with your colleagues in the software team and across the organisation.
You will be developing apps in Xamarin. The first versions will be for Android, but later versions will support both Android and iOS.
You need to have the following qualifications
• A university degree in software development or computer science.
• Knowledge about app development with Xamarin or alternatively knowledge about .NET Native and C#.
• English will be your working language and you will need to have a level of at least B2. You do not need to speak Danish, but to be able to adapt well to life in Denmark you are encouraged to learn the language.
It would be fantastic if you could also offer some of the following
• 2-3 years of experience with software development, not necessarily with tasks related to this position.
• Knowledge about or experience with protocols for Bluetooth and USB.
• Ability to work across functions such as systems, development and testing.
Who are we looking for?
First of all you need to be a team worker. Apart from that you need to be able to learn and adapt fast and even to take the initiative yourself. You are able to look past your own tasks and see things from a global point of view.
Our offer to you
• An opportunity to help improving the quality of life for people suffering from health problems.
• Good possibilities for technical and personal competence development. You will work with new technology in a team of highly qualified colleagues, including another app developer working on tasks different from yours, all of them ready to provide you with advice when needed and expecting the same from you.
• You will contribute to the success of a rapidly growing start-up, having influence on your own work and helping moving the whole business forward.
• You will work in the dynamic and exciting world of a start-up without the uncertainty related to most start-ups, as your future employer is a spin-off from a much larger company with some thousands of employees which is backing up the start-up financially.
• You will get a gross salary in the range 5.600 – 7.000 euros per month.
• You will get a permanent contract.
• You will be working close to Copenhagen, a city which is consistently being ranked as one of the best cities in the world to live in.
• You will get advice from Look Abroad! regarding the practical issues related to getting settled in Denmark.
Look Abroad! helps Spanish and international engineers finding good jobs in Denmark and Northern Europe. Read more about us at: https://look-abroad.business.net.
- Imprescindible Residir: País Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Sin Experiencia
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 60.000€ - 84.000 € Bruto/año