• Minimum of 3 years experience systems integration and/or implementation experience in the following areas: HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Compensation, Benefits, Talent or Performance Management.
• Workday HCM Certification
• Experience working directly with business owners to define business processes
• Travel 100%
• Bachelor´s degree
• HCM or Payroll Experience in retail, consumer goods, life sciences, or travel and transportation.
• Workday Certifications in any of the following areas: Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Talent Management, Performance Management, EPM
• Previous experience with a large professional service organization
• Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
• Previous experience in software selection, vendor management
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
Accenture is looking for Workday certified professionals in CORE HR and/or Talent Management (Goals and Performance Management, Compensation, Succession Planning, Recruiting, Learning, Analytics, etc.).
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
· Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
· Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado