In Melt Group we are searching for one of our client world leader in digital transformation with offices in more than 20 countries a Wintel administrator with 1-3 years of experiencie to be part of a team experiencied people and highly motivated to challenges. This position is based in Madrid.
• Supporting in relations with Norwegian customers inside of Infrastructure Management division.
• Request management.
• Capacity management.
• Change management.
• Handling incidents and requests.
• Attending training in Norway and weekly meetings with the customer and infrastructure teams.
• Expertise of Windows Server 2003 – 2016.
• Expertise of VMWare ESX.
• Expertise in Cloud Computing.
• English: High proficiency (strong verbal and written communication skills)
Knowledge and experience in some of the following areas will be a plus:
• AD (Active Directory) and ADFS ( Active Directory Federation Services)
• GPO - Group Policy Objects.
• Symantec Endpoint Protection SEP.
• Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
• Knowledge of SQL Server.
• Knowledge of Storage Infrastructures.
• Knowledge of Sharepoint.
• Knowledge of Power Shell or VB Scripting.
• Knowledge of PKI and certificats management.
• Knowledge of Backup & Recovery Techniques.
• PowerShell/Vb Script for Windows Systems.
• Performance Analysis.
• Strong customer service/focus skills.
• Good understanding of supporting a complex and distributed technical environment.
• Excellent people skills, ability to interact successfully with business, and other technology groups.
• Proven ability to deal with demanding client needs
• ITIL certification is a plus.
• Flexible Working hours (intensive summer working day).
• Restaurant ticket.
• Life insurance.
• Flexible retribution option: medical insurance, etc.
• Training and development plan.
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 2
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado