• Virtualization software and services experience: Citrix XenDesktop, windows service, Exchange, Active Directory, VMware, VDI.
• Good experience in Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
• Experienced and versatile project management talent and methodology
• Excellent ability to work in a team manner as well as good negotiation skills
• Ability to manage remote external provider and collaborate with remote colleagues
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Enterprise Administrator on Windows Servers or equivalent certification
An excellent package would be offered to the right candidate.
Edelway is a pan European IT Recruitment Company. Our global multinational End Client, a worldwide leader in his field, is now looking for its Windows/VMware Manager to join its global team in Barcelona. This will be a permanent opportunity and English is required.
• Creation of central IT infrastructure area, responsible for all windows server teams supporting all business units, e.g. Active Directory, Windows applications, file/print services, DNS virtualization etc
Responsibility for all the Virtualization/Vmware
• Consolidation of tools in use across the various parts of the infrastructure, e.g. server patching, DNS etc
• Create area working parties to build technical road maps
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us your updated CV and we will contact you shortly to discuss it in more details
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: A determinar
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Info Otros Países: Francia