Perfil del Candidato:
• Analyst with 2-3 years’ real experience in Oracle WebCenter Sites
• Experience in supervision of small work teams.
• Experience in the use of segmentation, recommendations and promotions.
• Knowledge of Weblogic, LDAP, SSO, SatelliteServers, ContentServer infrastructure components
• Knowledge of the use of SupportTools as well as the configuration and administration of the Oracle WebCenter Sites tool
• Experience in design and construction of architectural components, data modeling, as well as the development of templates and CSElements supporting the whole of an application.
• Previous professional experience with the following frameworks and libraries: Spring, JPA, Hibernate, JavaServer Pages, jQuery
• Previous professional experience with building automation tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle
• Previous professional experience with test automation tools: JUnit, EasyMock, JMockit, Selenium
• Previous professional experience with quality review tools: SonarQube, Checkstyle, PMD, FindBugs, ESLint
• Knowledge as a user of lifecycle management platforms such as Atlassian Jira, Redmine.
• Medium level of English
Datos del Puesto:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in different areas of our business. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technologyprofessionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Software Engineeringprofessionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
We are lookimg for aWEBCENTER SITES Expert.
Main functions to be developed:
• Implementation of technical designs based on functional and non-functional requirements in Oracle WebCenter Sites technology
• Monitoring and support tasks of less experienced programmers
• Programming tasks in Oracle WebCenter Sites platform
• Detailed technical documentation of the components developed
• Performing both unitary and integrated automatic testing of components developed
• Support to the installation, configuration, acceptance tests and putting into production of the components developed
• Collaborative teamwork under bothwaterfalland Agile / Lean models