This position is for a learning by doing code academy. Is more than a university, they are pioneers in the new generation of academies using a scientifically-proven methodology that will give you a solid understanding that you can directly transfer to the work place.
The core mission of this job is to manage operations in the web and mobile development program with the main goal of taking the responsibility of every student to help them reach the final goal, learn and get a job.
- Organize each cohort starting every month in Barcelona, Amsterdam and Berlin.
- Supervise, train and manage mentors.
- Recruit new mentors
- Become an expert in our methodology and work process.
- Improve productivity of operations.
- Manage quality perception of our students.
- Manage students testimonials to our web site and external webs.
- You have managed a small team
- You can travel (you will be in charge of three cities: Barcelona, Berlin, Amsterdam)
- High level or native in english and spanish
- You have work in development projects for at least 3-5 years
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Otra Formación Tecnológica
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado