Eveve is a leading internet company which seeks a web developer with customer support experience. Working within an experienced team, the web developer will be tasked with implementing a wide range of digital solutions.
Launched in 2007, Eveve specialises in the provision of live restaurant reservation systems and is a leading supplier in this specialised niche sector, supporting over fifteen hundred clients on five continents. The company will handle around seven million online diners in 2018. Eveve has a highly distributed team, with staff in ten countries, and offers an immersive, rewarding and demanding work environment.
Each month Eveve provides websites for new clients and as such has an ongoing pipeline of new web design requirements. The primary element of this position will be to construct websites for the company within our streamlined framework and method, as well as customer support to our clients when needed.
In line with the nature of the company, many other web development tasks are needed, such as uploading real time booking links, modifying code for SEO purposes, routine changes to menus and keeping our large portfolio of websites up to date with the latest technical specifications.
In time, if the web developer shows proficiency, they may be given access to servers and tasked with their maintenance. More complex application projects may also be entertained for the right programmer.
• Should be articulate and numerate, capable of synthesising data and choosing thoughtful solutions
• The ability to use programming languages such as Java, VB, PERL, Ruby, REXX etc. is an advantage (Knowledge of linux, android and iOS is helpful)
• Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer´s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Cancel or upgrade accounts
• Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
• Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
• Must speak fluent English (C1 level) – Interview will be conducted in English
• Any additional language is a plus
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Comfortable and knowledgeable with Technology
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
The Customer Support Representative should speak a high level of English as the majority of the customers you will deal with speak only English.
This position’s flexibility offers a work from home opportunity. A personal home computer is required, as well as Microsoft Word and Excel, and access to the internet in order to utilize our in-company tools. The ideal candidate must be flexible and available Monday – Sunday from 9:00-19:00. Weekly schedules will vary but will be 25-40 hours per week.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto) | Español (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 500€ - 900 € Bruto/mes
- Info Otros Países: España