The Job will be split equally between HYPE ENERGY and f1i.com.
F1i.com is an independent Formula 1 news website, delivering English language news to F1 fans across the globe. Featuring the latest news, race reports and technical analysis from the world´s most prestigious motorsport.
HYPE ENERGY one of the world´s first energy drinks brands, is rapidly growing and looking for creative, outgoing individuals to join their dynamic and hardworking team. With modern offices and the latest equipment and technology, the Hype Energy team offers you the tools necessary to excel in a friendly and dynamic environment with a group of international colleagues.
With offices in Dubai, Spain and the United States, Hype Energy is a global company that reaches over 45 countries and has a long-standing relationship with Formula 1™! You´ll be able to work with a team that sponsors the world´s top athletes, plus our upcoming relationship with talented musical artists and you´ll get first hand exclusive tastings of new products!
Launched in 1994, Hype Energy is the leading energy drink amongst outgoing, active, stylish and hardworking individuals. With a focus on premium ingredients, Hype Energy drinks are the best choice.
If you´re looking to join a team that is high-energy with fantastic opportunities, Hype Energy is right for you!
- Web Programming
- Answering technical queries and assisting users on iOS and OSX
- Network Maintenance
- Maintenance of Wordpress based site
- Implementing fixes and changes to site
- Responsive web design
- Web Administrator knowledge
- Wordpress development experience
- DoubleClick for Publishers and Ad Tech knowledge
- Experience in installing WordPress plugins and customising their code
- Computer operator - Apple Macintosh
- Photoshop (basic)
- Idioma: Inglés (Medio)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado