Startup in the NGO and research domain is looking for a Web freelance developer to join its engineers team with worldwide projects. The developer will be hired to accomplish very concrete work packages and will work remotely.
We are looking for developers with proven front-end web experience who are self-confessed techies with a passion for clean code available to work from home. Independence is a must.
Our company is rapidly growing and has a high projection in the world of IT for developing environments and research. You will become part of a relaxed but professional software development team, involved in a wide range of international and cutting-edge projects and many opportunities for furthering your knowledge of robust web development, user interface design, Java and relational databases. Other projects in related technologies may appear in the near future.
Technical skills required
- 2-3 years Front-End Web Development experience.
- Experience with REST API and relational databases
- Git repositories.
- Good English.
Will also be valued...
- Code management through Github
- Experience with DHIS2
- Experience with Python & Java
- High independence, autonomy & experience on teleworking.
Nice to have…
- Other languages, especially Spanish.
- NGO on-the-field experience in developing countries
- Agile project methodologies
- Computational neuroscience
- *nix environments & sysadmin skills
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto) | Español (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Freelance/Autónomo
- Jornada: Media jornada
- Salario: No especificado