Novanotio is hiring to work in Madrid, Las Rozas a Web Architect.
What do we want?
– Strong knowledge about POO and PHP. If you know about symfony3 framework it will
– Know about how to deal with microservice and interconected services.
– Knowledge about microservices. Docker and kubernetes knowledge would be suitable.
– GIT (bitbucket and gitlab). Know how to set workflows in order to do a great code
review (experience with pull request, pipelines and continuous integration/delivery).
– REST knowledge is a must.
– PHP Design patterns and code structure.
Some experience with Agile or scrum would be suitable.
The core responsibilities for this job positions are:
a strong knowledge about PHP is highly required. You need understand design patters and how PHP works at machine level (memory & processor level).
Also TDD or BDD knowledge is required.
Ensure there is a clearly communicated technical vision for the system and across microservices that will help our system meet the requirements of our customers and organization.
Strictly internal and confidential document
Understand the impact of QA decisions on customers and colleagues. Work some time coding with teams members are required for this.
Engage with as many of her peers and colleagues as possible to help define, refine and execute MMG vision.
Make sure that the technical vision changes as your customers or organization requires it.
Find the right balance between standardizing and enabling autonomy for our teams.
Ensure that the system being implemented fits the technical vision.
International team, we use English constantly, so a domain of this is essential.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: A determinar
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 30.000€ - 36.000 € Bruto/año