We need to incorporate 3 profiles in Barcelona, for a stable service, with international projection.
Candidate will also be required to travel to Seville for 2-3 weeks for KT sessions from the incumbent service provider team. The trip will be paid for by the Project.
Which languages are essential for the job?: English is must, secondary: Spanish, German & Russian.
The three profiles we are looking for are:
1. Basic Level2 support
2. Extended Level 2 support
3. Level 3 support (includes, minor enhancements and development and DB configuration activities)
• MS SQL Server Management Studio 2014+
• MS ETL Suite – SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
• MS Visual studio 2012 + for client VB.net and Web applications
• IIS, IIS scripts
• Team Foundation server
• ASP Runner Pro 6.3
Experience levels: 5-10 years’ experience
Job description: Web application Support engagement
Basic Level2 support:
1. Handle Application and System monitoring alerts
2. Incident Management
3. Communication management per Customer standards:
a) Manage end-to-end communication across IT support layers.
b) manage end users and Service owners (It and Business) communications.
4. Service Requests Management
5. Problem Management including cross vendor and IT layer coordination.
6. Minor Changes and Enhancements (up to 2 Days per change)
7. System Documentation creation (remediation) and Maintenance
8. GxP applications controls and good documentation practices
9. Data Classification Report coordination
10. Configuration management database maintenance
11. Overall Service & Quality Management
12. Continuous Service Improvement of support processes
13. Ad hoc Services (Monitoring of Critical Apps)
14. Documentation for knowledge management – create, maintain, retire
Extended Level 2 support:
1. Coordination of other vendors – external L3 consulting companies, External L3 software vendors, external L3 Website developers or Client preferred service providers
2. System downtime coordination
3. Server Patching coordination for on premise servers
4. Handling new scenarios or reverse engineering applications that have been inherited (legacy applications)
5. Provide SDM/SM backups from 8:00 to 17:00 including EMEA+US
Level 3 support:
1. Change Management (up to 40 MD / month)
2. Application end-to-end lifecycle management:
a) Prepare a Bi-Annual Lifecycle management plan for Client Application Service owners indicating infrastructure and platform lifecycle upgrades needed per year.
b) Prepare an annual Application landscape simplification plan for Client application Service owners and Architecture team.
3. Website support – L2 trouble shooting, Website monitoring, L3 Web Developers coordination, Content package deployment to production environment (required) and non-production environments (if needed).
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 3
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Bizkaia, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia y Zaragoza