GMV is a leading world wide provider of satellite ground control systems. GMV is growing rapidly in number of customers and missions awarded and we are seeking motivated engineers with interest in space to join our software development and validation teams. We offer the possilbity to develop a solid professional career in a stable company with a portfolio of projects covering many years ahead. We offer the possibility to relocate in different company and customers´ premises across Europe.
Currently we are looking for a Validation Engineer. You will be part of a dedicated Validation team for Satellites Monitoring and Control Centers. You will be involved in the product validation processes (design and implementation of automated testing strategy, continuous product validation, execution and reporting of test campaigns - dry-run, Factory Acceptance, On-Site Acceptance).
More specifically tasks will include:
* operations concepts and requirements analysis
* mission control system setup and configuration
* testing design, including scenarios, procedures, data and tools
* tests campaigns execution
* test automation design and development (scripts development)
* validation documentation (procedures, plans, reporting)
* general customer support
* attendance to technical and eventually managerial meetings with customer
You will report to the validation and project managers and will be integrated in a multidisciplinary team. You will have the possibility to work in many different space missions for different customers, therefore able to learn and contribute to different operations´ approaches followed by e.g. the European Space Agency and EUMETSAT.
Experience in formal validation of complex software systems is required as well as a MSc or equivalent (e.g. physics) in an relevant engineering discipline (e.g. aerospace, telecommunications). Good level of English language is mandatory.
Experience in space missions operations or validation will be valuable. Programming skills are valuable
Quite challenging, right?
BUT, WHAT´S GMV?
We´re an international and innovative engineering company. We work in many different sectors, like Space, Defense, Telecommunications, Security and Transportation. Do you want more information about our ambitious projects? Check our website, you´ll be surprised!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· The possibility to work in an international team, with innovative projects. We also give you the chance to develop your career abroad in our many other working centers.
· Professional Career Development. We help you directing your career, starting from a technical base, passing through the team and project management, the technical expertise or the commercial area, keeping contact with our clients. It´s up to you!
· Access to the company´s training program. You can acquire and sharpen your knowledge in the technologies we use, as well as your language skills.
· Social benefits
· Flexible working schedule.
· Possibility to participate in team activities and sports competitions with us.
· Private medical insurance.
· Language financing
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR TO APPLY?
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Número de puestos: 5
- Tipo contrato: A determinar
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Health insurance