Perfil del Candidato:
• Technical degree in Computer Science with or related fields
• Strong background in VMWare, RH Linux, Solaris, HPUX, HDS and NetApp storage products/tools
• Knowledge in LVM, DNS, DHCP, NFS, SAP Systems
• Ability to work closely with DBAs
• Network experience
• Hadoop experience
• Project management methodology
• ITIL certified
• Methodical with a sense of initiative
• Excellent ability to work in a team manner as well as good negotiation skills
• Ability to manage remote external provider and collaborate with remote colleagues
Datos del Puesto:
Edelway is an IT Swiss Business Service Consultancy with over 200 consultants in Europe.
Our global end client is now looking to hire Technical Project Manager Unix & Storage to join our office in Barcelona on a permanent basis.
Working languages: fluent English. French is a plus
Start Date: ASAP
Whose mission will be to support back office domain of the global infrastructure in providing solutions to increase operational efficiencies in Unix, Storage, Centralized Backup server and restore environment and related services.
• Accountable of governance on the Unix, Storage, Backup & Restore domain.
• Collaborate and guide an outsourced operational team of Unix and Storage specialist based in Bucharest
• Produce standards and processes development for Unix, Storage, Backup and restore infrastructure services worldwide
• Provide world class operational services to support and maintain the back office related services
• Support the GUS strategy by supporting new and existing services
• Provide guidance and governance to others regions and to our service operation provider
• Manage and/or Participate in the implementation of new services
• Plan and follow the service delivered by third parties (external providers), providing KPI’s and reports:
Propose and document operational guidelines, IS standard and Policies
Review and audit operating procedures
Enrich existing management systems, like CMDB, Service management tool
Manage all relevant hardware and software component of the in scope infrastructure
• Provide detailed engineering support and consultation to other departments
• Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation, and training
• Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations, and permit the deployment of new technology and support them