- Degree qualified in a computer science or engineering discipline and/or significant relevant experience
- Deep Knowledge of MAP and technologies on different network layers, both in experience and on a theoretical basis
- Deep knowledge in at least one of the following fields: SS7 signalling, LTE Core, Mobile data
- Fluency in English
- Additional knowledge of IP will complete the expertise
We are looking for a Network Interconnect Design & Implementation Engineer for International Roaming. The resposanbilities will involve:
· Managing the Low Level Design (LLD) of Interconnect Services.
· Actively collaborating with Core Competence Centre to define the High Level Design of International Interconnect.
· Defining Control and User Plane specifications to support the interconnect functionality of international services.
· Coordinating testing requirements definition, supervising execution and ensuring appropriate reporting
· Coordinating the implementation of the interconnect architecture and the subsequent changes as part of the LLD evolution, including inter-working with the IP transmission infrastructure
· Collaborating with the Operation 2nd level support for troubleshooting when required to solve major faults and review HLD/LLD as appropriate
· Reviewing capacity management for the service interconnect network.
· Designing and dimensioning interconnect interfaces and related network equipments to ensure
appropriate QoS and SLA as per service requirements and/or interconnect agreements
· Supporting internal clients to implement interconnect services, including RFQs for supplier/vendor selection
· Setting up and evolving relationship with 3rd party interconnected carriers and equipment suppliers to appropriately guide the interconnect service evolution roadmap
· Coordinating virtual teams
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Incentivos: BBSS