Perfil del Candidato:
- Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- 5 years of related experience in software or quality engineering roles as QA or related activities.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, fluent English (this is the work language as teams are distributed amongst Spain, Israel, UK and LatAm).
- Expert on QA processes ( test case design techniques , test management, troubleshooting skills , meaningful reporting both from executions and defects, tools & best practices ).
- Experience testing web and mobile applications.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and commonly used internet protocols such as HTTP, VoIP related protocols, RESTful web services , etc.
- Working knowledge of Github, Jira, Jenkins.
- Experience with Unix-like operating systems and scripting languages.
- Advantage - Software automation skills (Selenium, Appium) and Python
- Highly motivated, committed to quality and a strong desire to meet tight timelines.
- Self learner, passionate about what you do, strong problem solving, decision-making, analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills.
Datos del Puesto:
1. Collaborate on the definition of product requirements and system flows. To identify potential gaps in the definition both from End User perspective as well as from system perspective before development (defect prevention).
2. Define, and agree, on the test strategy required for each E2E requirement with the scrums, architecture and ops:
a. what needs to be covered at E2E level from functional and non functional perspective, what need to be covered by the different scrums, where can be tested, testing needs, etc..
3. System Test Plans - Create and execute progression tests for new requirements:
a. Considering how any End User will approach the product. Validating customer journeys from their perspective: UI, behaviors, conditions that they might find, different statuses of the system, etc.
b. Understanding how the different sub-systems interact at each flow from functional perspective.
c. Validating E2E flows by looking at the integration points and expected results (clients, logs, BI, CDRs)
d. Troubleshoot problems detected during testing and define defects/issues when needed.
4. Perform E2E regression testing of the Back End and Application releases either manually or automatically
5. Report and handle issues in the product.
6. Troubleshoot and monitor issues in production
Relationships with other stakeholders: This role collaborates with product managers, architects, software developers, Operations and quality assurance engineers .