Our client, one of the most famous company worldwide, is currently building his Global Digital Hub in Barcelona.
We are building a new team to design and build their M&S solutions in Barcelona and we are looking for a Test Delivery Coordinator.
GLOBE is the most ambitious business process reengineering program in the company. They are at the cutting edge of SAP digital core and cloud solutions. We are offering an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset. As part of the evolution of GLOBE, we are building in our Barcelona Hub a unique team, which will be contribute to design, build and maintain our M&S solutions.
The Medical Field Force team is supporting the company through the provision of a CRM solution and other capabilities to provide efficiency to the field sales team. We are looking for a Delivery Coordinator for our Medical Field Force team.
The responsibility of the work span from:
- Manage the Functional enhancements
- Change and release coordination
- Test coordination
- Management of incidents and problems resolution
Education and experience:
• You are a delivery coordinator with minimum 3 years´ experience in a large IT organization who loves complex situations, have rock-solid, proven delivery coordination track record using ITIL approach
• Software testing experience
• SalesForce.com or Veeva experience
• Devops experience
• Good practical experience of Software development Lifecycle methods e.g waterfall, scrum, agile etc
• Practical experience of key testing techniques and tools e.g performance testing, Automated Regression Testing (ART)
• Working effectively with 3rd party offshore suppliers
• Qualified to ISTQB Foundation level (or equivalent) is a plus
• Product risk evaluation techniques
• You communicate effectively in English both in writing and spoken with all levels of business and technical professionals.
• Undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience
Type of contract: Perm
Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path
If you consider that your profile could matches with our client requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV in English!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 54.000€ - 60.000 € Bruto/año