Ranked as #12 on Forbes´ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers´ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you´ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Experienced Test Automation Engineer (C#) is needed for testing of multi-asset classes order management and execution management system for the hedge fund.
Our customer is an American investment management company. It serves approximately 350 of the largest and most sophisticated global institutional clients including public and corporate pension funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, supranational agencies, sovereign wealth funds, and central banks.
- Strong knowledge of Selenium and experience with .NET;
- Strong soft and technical skills;
- Experience in communication with client;
- Working experience of testing in agile methodologies;
- Experience of working with distributed team;
- Experience of working with automation testing team;
- Experience in web, mobile and API testing;
- Strong understanding of functional testing practices, documentation and process;
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking;
- Upper-intermediate or Advanced English level;
- Other languages are nice to have.
- 3+ years of experience as a test engineer;
- Financial background or experience in financial, banking, accounting, capital market domains.
- Experience in Web Services Testing;
- Experience in test design, regression testing, estimation and prioritization;
- Good command of English;
- Intermediate SQL knowledge;
- Basic experience in automation testing will be a plus;
- Great desire to lean an improve test automation skills on .NET/C#;
- Attention to details, analytical thinking, responsibility;
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado