TWO Positions open for an engineer with experience in Telecom Networks, its protocols and nodes: MAP, Diameter, HLR, HSS, STP, MME, EPC... and Java development.
Working REMOTELY to develop software / support our team in handling customer installations, troubleshooting and customer support.
One position more leaned towards development, the other towards support
Team is based in Madrid in Malaga (Spain), but work is done remotely 100% of the time.
• IT/Telecom Engineer
• Experience: demonstrable experience on mobile networks, knowledge of 3G/4G workflows. Knowledge on MAP and DIAMETER a MUST (please, do not apply if do not have them)
• English is the official language. Spanish desirable.
• Ready to work in an Agile team.
• Broad Experience in Java development, MySQL (compulsory for development, desirable for support)
• Experience on Linux environments
• Team player
You will join a skillful team of engineers creating the products for the next generation telecom networks, evolving telecom systems to 5G and beyond.
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 2
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Málaga