We are a technology consultancy dedicated to redistribute and carry out the technical analysis of information and data on financial markets as well as to give trading solutions in international markets. We are based in Europe and USA.
We would like to incorporate a new junior technician to our support area. Your mission would be to manage incident detection, analysis, prioritization and resolution.
Your main duties will consist on:
- Provide support both to customers and to other colleagues.
- Alert systems monitoring and supervising.
- Incident detection, analysis, prioritization and resolution.
- Routine checklists and procedure definition, automation and execution.
- Debug, design, proposal and deployment of changes and fixes.
- Documentation, report elaboration and internal training.
The following skills will be essencial:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Medium Java 7+ and PHP programming
- Medium web (Apache httpd, Nginx) and MySQL database knowledge
- Medium RHEL Linux systems and Bash scripting knowledge
- Control Version Systems (Git, Subversion)
- English (C1 or above)
- Availability on call. Shifts from 1/2 journey inside 7:00 to 23:00. Occasional interventions and releases at night or weekends. Work on public holidays, according to financial market calendar.