We are looking for native Spanish speakers who are comfortable with technology to insert in a help desk support project in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Are you interested in building an international career?
* Provide help desk support and resolve problems to the end-user´s satisfaction
* Monitor tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
* Troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access problems for end-users
* Native level Spanish;
* Good understanding of English;
* Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet);
* Ability to work in a team environment;
* Preferably with experience in customer service;
* Be an EU citizen, have dual citizenship with an EU country or a work permit to work in the EU.
* Higher than the national average salary + relocation package;
* Long term employment contract with our client;
* Training, support and internal career progression plan.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Imprescindible Residir: Spain
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto) | Español (Excelente)
- Experiencia: Menos de un año
- Formación Mínima: E.S.O. (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria)
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Info Otros Países: España