On behalf of JLL, Ciklum is looking for a Technical Support Lead to join Malaga Microsoft Dynamics 365 team on a full-time basis.
JLL is a financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate services and investment management. We have more than 90,000 people in more than 1,000 locations in 70 countries serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. In response to changing client expectations and market conditions, we assemble teams of experts who deliver integrated services built on market insight and foresight, sound research and relevant market knowledge.
We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust. We are in business to create and deliver real value for clients, shareholders and our own people in a complex world that is constantly changing.
• Acts as single point of contact for support & release related matters;
• Troubleshooting of bugs and validation of behaviour on the system;
• Support with Microsoft Calls where necessary;
• Assist with testing of releases;
• Lead and instruct the offshore (India via NTT) support team;
• Liaising with JLL Global Microsoft support team;
• Assist with ServiceRequest delivery for BAU user creation and access management;
• Assist with training material & user documentation;
• Manage all activities related to delivering releases to the local Customer business contacts;
• Co-ordinating UAT and helping users understand what is required for testing;
• Define and follow release process including related best practices;
• Communicate release related needs to Dev and QA teams;
• Interfaces to all stakeholders to guarantee agreed timing, scope and quality of the release;
• Drive the Go-live process;
• Monitor and report risks around support and release KPIs;
• Monitor release quality metrics in conjunction with Quality Assurance Team;
• Contribute to Continuous Improvement system for support and release related activities;
• Manage, automate and optimize build systems in conjunction with DevOps Teams for better efficiency.
• Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification;
• Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form;
• Proven expertise in Technical Support, Software Release Management, Configuration Management and /or Project Management;
• Broad view of software development methodologies and best practices;
• Very good understanding of quality assurance at various life cycles of product development;
• Good communication and teamwork skills both with technical staff and business contacts;
• Experience in agile software development life cycle;
• Experience in testing, test automation and respective tools and software Quality Assurance best practices;
• Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365;
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum´s employee, you´ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado