TVU Networks is seeking a highly organized and multi-lingual engineer for its Barcelona
office. The Technical Support will work directly with Customer Support on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that is service oriented, enjoys working in a fast-
paced entrepreneurial environment, and is flexible and not afraid of taking on multiple tasks and responsibilities. His objective is to contribute on Customer ́s happiness and
- Follow RMA processes.
- Repair devices Levels 1 & 2.
- Configure equipment settings.
- Coordinate shipping logistics of failed units and spare parts.
- Coordinate Swap stock to optimize Customer satisfaction.
- Implement QA testing.
- Schedule preventive maintenance.
- Support sw platform updates and upgrades.
- Perform accurate repairs reporting on time.
- Support Demo and Test environment in the office.
- Fluency Spanish and English a must, other European languages are a plus.
- Proven experience in a manufacturer or homologated Repair Center.
- Passionate by Quality.
- Worked in organisations under ISO standards.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows environments.
- Proficiency in use of computer spreadsheet.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- University Degree is a plus.
The location of the Technical Support is Barcelona, Spain.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 18.000€ - 21.000 € Bruto/año