Perfil del Candidato:
* 5 years as Software Product Manager
* Excellent analytical and problem solving aptitude combined with brilliant communication skills. O Ability to apply the best organizational, analytical and problem solving skills to product development and strategy
* Ability to inspire and guide teams without direct authority and provide hands-on leadership.
* Understand and be able to communicate with all types of internal and external stakeholder.
* Cloud Market knowledge
* Technical Background
* English (high level/ native)
* Agile Methodologies: 3 years of experience
* Cloud Market:PaaS. Alternatively: DaaS, SaaS, IaaS, Azure, AWS
* Enterprise Software: AD, SQL Server, IIS
* Application Virtualization: MS-AppV, Thinapp
* Remote Application Delivery: RDS, Citrix, VMware
* 3rd party integrations (API): SCCM, IBM Bigfix, Servicenow, Salesforce
* UX projects: UX experts, Designers, GUI frameworks
* Use to work in different time-zones
Datos del Puesto:
We are currently searching for a Senior Product Manager for our Barcelona office to ensure achievement of strategic revenue objectives for a specific product or product family.
With more than 54 offices worldwide and 1.000 employees, ASG Technologies creates and deploys unique software solutions that reduce cost, mitigate risk and improve service delivery throughout the IT lifecycle by providing insight and control across cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
You will be Involved throughout the entire lifecycle of the product, working closely with development teams from product initiation to delivery and work under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
You will be flexible, have a holistic view of the product and take pride in having full responsibility of the products success.
You will report directly to the Product Management Director.
* Research and listen to the market and then articulate needs in the form of product requirements.
* Play proactive role in product planning and design to ensure the product is differentiated from competitors in the marketplace.
* Work with design and UX creating preliminary design concepts and work closely with engineering to implement them.
* Create written product specifications and requirements and develop realistic development plans and schedules.
* Maintain close relationship with customers to remain aware of customer needs and perspectives.
* Develop product launch plans together with engineering, marketing and sales and finally launch product.
* Work with engineering lead to initiate and prioritize projects, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods.
* Professional Development.
* Permanent contract.
* Great environment.
* Flexi-time and remote working.