Perform the management of both reactive root-cause analysis and proactive trend analysis within IT. Management of the Major Problem Review Process and ensure adherence of the process and escalation requirements within the various support and delivery areas. Provide gap analysis and roadmap for improvement of service.
Problem Management: manage Problems, to ensure that these are diagnosed, logged and escalated to appropriate and consistent quality standards; co-ordinate Service Desk, IT staff and Customers to ensure accurate and appropriate communications during Problems;
Major Problem Review: Manage Major Problem Review meetings following Major Incidents; issue a written Post Mortem report to IT management; ensure Action Items are completed in a timely manner;
Trend Analysis: produce trends analysis of recurring Problems/Incidents - extract trends on Incident types, Customer types, key problem areas, depts, hardware types etc; hold regular meetings with IT support groups to review recurring Problems and press for final resolutions - or escalate; produce ´Escalation Reports´ on recurring issues and issues not being resolved.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Demonstrable customer management / service skills
· Experience of working within a busy IT Service Management environment in a problem manager role
· Very good understanding and awareness of the ITIL Problem management process and procedures
· Strong individual with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
· Has general awareness of the nature of business-critical incidents, and of their implications for the business
· Good organizational skills plus the ability to motivate people across the organization to provides solutions
· Proficient in knowledge of the IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc) used within own organization
· Has a broad knowledge and understanding of IT concepts and architectures, coupled with proven experience of successfully managing incidents and problem
· Relevant ITIL qualifications.
· Experience in the complexity of an ambiguous environment is highly desirable.
Our Inventors enjoy…
A generous relocation package
Working from home 2 days a week
Medical insurance for you and your family
Fun socials – from weekly drinks to big seasonal events. We’ve even got a football team.
Six weeks’ paid leave for each four years of service
Soft drinks and fresh fruit
Regular Hackathons (for techies) and Designathons (for code-phobes)
Sound good? Then we’d love to hear from you…
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Otros títulos, certificaciones y carnets
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Barcelona, Córdoba, Granada, Madrid y Sevilla