Perfil del Candidato:
* Excellent customer service skills are paramount to success in this position
* Empathy with the IT end-user experience
* Proactive service
* Results oriented
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required
* 2+ years previous corporate experience strongly preferred
* Demonstrated interest and aptitude in technology and technical issues
* Proactive, confident and self-motivated
* Strong time management and prioritization skills in a multi-tasking environment
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Calm and clear thinking under pressure
* Aptitude for analytical problem resolution
* Ability to occasionally work extended hours, including evenings and weekend hours to meet project deadlines or resolve issues
Datos del Puesto:
This positions primary role is to service the IT support needs of our user base in a demanding results-oriented environment.
Detalles del cliente
Our client is located in Madrid center, it is a business consultancy.
Descripción de la oferta
* Be the primary contact for IT related problems and issues for Bain employees
* Take ownership from start to finish of the investigation, troubleshooting, and resolution of hardware and software problems on computer systems and other supported hardware (mobile devices, phones, voicemail, projectors, etc.)
* Perform consistent follow-up with user to ensure complete resolution and user satisfaction
* Maintain accurate inventory database, repair log and activity log
* Proactively identify and complete TSG projects that add value to the department and/or our customers
* Enforce TSG guidelines and policies to ensure data integrity, system reliability and data security while providing essential flexibility to end users
* Build and deploy standard notebook and desktop computers
* Support Audio-Visual equipment (Projectors, Videoconference Units)
* Use Active Directory to create and manage user accounts and set permissions
* Develop best practices in the IT environment through experience sharing
* Coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors
* Participate in Global projects if requested
* Work with other TSG staff to test new applications and upgrades
* Lead end user training programs
* Provide off-hours, weekend and holiday pager coverage as needed
* Iphone Skills
* Hardware Skills
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.