As a DevOps Engineer, you have experience in working in an agile environment and have already worked as a business & technical consultant with business partners. As a key driver on BASF´s path of digitalization, you support existing products and initiative as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
Role Specific activities:
- Consulting and support for customer´s requests of business processes and IT applications.
- Consulting and optimization of business processes
- Customization of existing BSA solution
- Translates functional requirements into technical specifications
- Performing of quality assurance via unit and functional testing
- Supports user acceptance testing
- Support in preparation of cost estimates
- Consider BASF and BBS internal guidelines and processes
- Steering and collaboration with external provider
- Design and development of Java or Microsoft web Applications including backend integration
- Provides coaching to other team members to provide the project team
Required: (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience)
- Studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science (Diploma/ Bachelor/ Master) with several years of professional experience or
- IT specialist for application development or comparable training with many years of professional experience
- Minimum 5+ years´ experience in working as technical consultant or similar role
- Minimum 3+ years´ experience in UI design/development
- Minimum 5+ years´ experience in performing IT analysis, process and data modeling.
- Minimum 3+ years´ experience in agile methods e.g. Scrum
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado