* Bachelors/masters degree
* At least 1 years of experience in the field of Information Systems Engineering or Technical Support
* Strong analytical or problem-solving skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability or Experience in working with customers
* Knowledge of application monitoring and distributed systems
* Interest towards supply chain management and business analytics will be great
* Fluent communication skills in Spanish & English
We are looking for a Technical Consultant in Baix Llobregat
You will join a ambitious team of young and talented people; all committed to the success of an organization that every member feels it is more than just a company. We really take good care of our people.
We are the provider of the most powerful integrated supply chain planning solutions and retail worldwide. We are group of over 500 employees with more than 10 offices around the world. Combining the start-up mentality with corporate reliability. We are a profitable business and we are also passionate about growth.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant whose main responsibilities may include
* Acting as a system integration expert in implementation projects
* Aattending or leading specification workshops
* Managing technical workstream
* Building integrations between us and customer backend systems
* Investigating complex technical issues for our customers
* International company
* Flexible schedule
* Teamwork in a multicultural environment, social activities and personal development
* Continuous training
* One month of paid training abroad
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.