About the company: A fresh approach to gaming and betting has landed. Delivering the most original online betting and gaming experience around with technology at its core. A world-class customer experience is being created and driven by some of the best talent in the industry.
A young business that thinks BIG in everything it does. The sky really is the limit for this high energy, fun loving team who boast the most contemporary offices with the best views on the rock. This is what the future of the industry looks like!
Your day will look a little like this: You’ll be busy using state-of-the-art technologies and architectural patterns, to influence, lead and define technical solutions that’ll shape and deliver industry leading Sportsbetting and Gaming applications with a focus on user experience, performance and maintainability.
• Influence, lead and develop technical solutions to support scaling the business needs.
• Collaborating with stakeholders across the business and ensuring functional and non-functional requirements are captured and delivered.
• Designing state-of-art and highly performant Front end architectures.
• Contributing to the definition and evolution of the Reference Architecture through technical evaluations and PoCs.
• Providing architectural guidance, validation and implementation.
• Knowledge of designing and implementing highly performant, maintainable and scalable frontend applications.
• A passion for web technologies and a background using React/React Native, Redux Flow Type.
• Experience in component-based, cross-platform application development.
• Native iOS/Android and NodeJS development experience would be great.
• Understanding of cross browser/native compatibility issues.
• Cloud-based solutions, containerization and deployment technologies experience and knowledge would be helpful.
• Agile Development processes know-how and a love for new technologies and innovation.
• A strong motivation to drive and deliver solutions alongside a constructive, collaborative and practical mind-set.
And a bit about us…
We have been around since 2008 and have helped hundreds of candidates with career changes in the online gaming and betting industry. We are a small and friendly bunch with lots of industry knowledge and experience to share.
We believe diversity is what makes our world interesting! Fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, makes us more effective and efficient and we hold ourselves accountable against diversity objectives.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Relocation, Health Insurance, Bonus, Pension