The primary function of the TCS Technical Analyst is to provide general first level analysis, fault isolation and fault resolution for customer reported incidents and enquiries. This is provided for all Colt products using the incident management process, and in line with the Service Centre objectives
* Answer calls and Emails from Colt customers in regards to technical queries and incidents
* Take ownership for resolving Customer queries and incidents, as documented in Work Instructions, and for categories relevant to role and area of expertise
* Coordinate operational relationships, and liaise with vendors and internal Colt teams to resolve Customer queries and incidents
* Build and manage customer relationships
* Create and follow up on communication plans agreed with customers
* Ensure records of work carried out are maintained accurately and on time, to facilitate the smooth running of the business
* Carry out systems checks to confirm service status, configuration and presentation
* Build a network of contacts within the Colt organisation in order to ensure finding a solution to Customer faults or enquiries in a timely manner.
What you will need to succeed
Skills & Experience
* Previous experience within a Telco / IT Helpdesk environment would be ideal
* Experience of working within a team environment, with full responsibility for fault resolution. To include taking ownership, coordinating with internal and external teams and managing through to a satisfactory conclusion
* Experience of working within a Technical role, in a networking environment, completing first level analysis and fault isolation
* Able to demonstrate a general level of capability to resolve incidents and enquiries, from a first level perspective, for all product groups
* Able to provide training and coaching to new starters and less experienced team members and/or peers
* Either an industry recognised qualification in transmission, IP or voice networks or equivalent experience and training relevant to a First Level Technician.
* Fluent in English and French (written and spoken) any other additional language is a plus
* Able to interpret, and present, technical information in an easy to understand format.
* Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Demonstrate a flexible approach, and an ability to operate effectively, when faced with uncertainty and change; be able to function effectively in a highly complex matrix organisation
* Demonstrate a logical/methodical approach to fault finding
* Able to demonstrate the developed skills needed to perform complex tasks, and the ability to find solutions in a timely manner.
* Strong negotiation skills / customer facing skills
* Good knowledge of how to handle Internet based applications.
* Good knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location. The company supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace and has signed Diversity Charter.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
Relaxed dress code
Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
39 hours working week and additional days off as per Colt own collective bargaining agreement
Benefit package that includes life insurance, private health insurance and pension plan. In addition flexible benefits scheme
Lunch vouchers or childcare vouchers
Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
International environment with employees from more than 35 different nationalities
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente) | Francés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: Grado Medio
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado