The Company develops a variety of software solutions to help companies in the data acquisition, decision making and fraud detection processes.
Support existing and new customers, in consultancy and support enquiries from business and technical perspective.
What you will do¡
Resolving issues for customers in a timely manner and offering assistance to colleagues. You will perform first level investigation of the reported issues and provide solutions based on knowledge portal available and assist customer to implement the solution until a complete resolution. In case of issues that cannot be resolved immediately, aim at providing a temporary workaround and liaise with other teams to get a definite solution in place as soon as possible.You will also manage support requests in the customer facing support portal and internal tools for efficient closure of the issues.
You will collect product enhancement ideas from customers and suggest improvements for product roadmaps and internal procedures. As a secondary role, you will actively participate also in the following activities: project deliveries; this may consist of various tasks such as scenario preparation, support, translation or creation of documentation (e.g. HW recommendations) and deputize other team members on their tasks when required. Yo will essentially become a functional and technical expert on all products
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for¡
- Bachelor of Software Engineering degree with relevant industry experience
- Demonstrable work experience in:
- SQL Server Database applications including performance tuning (Database design would be an advantage)
- Software solution onsite implementation and system integration experience
- Software solution and network structure design experience and hardware knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Technologies and solutions including Windows Server and its components (for example, IIS), SQL Server and its components (for example, Service Broker), .NET framework, Web Applications and Services, Windows Applications and Services
- Advanced knowledge of Windows operating system, networking and communication
- A strong sense of customer service including professionalism, patience and flexibility. The employee must be focused on the needs of our customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team. Interpersonal skills are very important.
Analysing and interpreting, creating and conceptualizing and adapting and coping
Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building, with excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels.Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.Nice to have: 3rd language apart Spanish and English to
Additionally and mandatory: availability to travel often (several times a month)
Languages: Advanced English and Spanish (3rd European language nice to have)
Salary: based on experience
Location: Barcelona centre
Travel involved: several times a month
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado