Perfil del Candidato:
The Technical Specialist will report to the Head of Back Office Systems, and to the project manager in the projects.
Excellent proficiency in English is a prerequisite
University Degree in Mathematics, Computer o Telecommunications or equivalent
- Experience in integrated software, web systems, .Net and Java platforms
- Experience in technical requirements collection and IT specifications
- Experience in system integrations on heterogeneous platforms.
- Knowledge of job scheduling / task automation software (e.g. Rundeck)
- Experience and / or certification in a Communication Layer tool / Enterprise Service Bus (e.g. MS Biztalk) is a plus
- Experience in Car Renting or Fleet management activities, is a plus
- Good communication and organization skills, ability to synthesize
- Ability to join a project team composed of resources and external consultants spread in many countries and to lead meetings and user groups workshops
- Availability : travels abroad are required on regular basis
Datos del Puesto:
The Technical Specialist insures all activities related to integration of the back office systems from conception, implementations till support in our subsidiaries.
He/she takes part in projects, from first users requirements analysis till the deployment of the solution and contributes to support and maintenance projects, within the HQ or subsidiaries
Multinational Company specialized in Financial Services
The Technical Specialist ensures the coordination of activities between users, IT analyst, (external) IT developers and other Technical specialist. He/she will:
Helps defining business requirements with the users and/or IT analyst
Draws up the target technical solution; he/she is in charge of the technical specifications that will be used for development
Manages the development of the technical solution or follow the deliverables from external partners in respect with the state-of-the-art standards
Takes part in the functional review of solutions, definition of migration scenarios and coodinating the user acceptance tests
Coordinates development requests made by users and assists others in resolving complex technical problems and investigating the root cause of problems and recommends smart (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, timely) solutions
When necessary and depending on the project he/she takes part in the project management in relationship with project managers. He/she:
Prepares and conducts workshops (including in some cases representatives from several countries or
entities) and conducts project meetings (follow up meetings)
Implements and updates necessary project office tools ie : Plannings and Budgets
Prepares and takes part in the actions of communication and training
The Technical Specialist will report to the Head of Back Office Systems, and to the project manager in the frame of a given projects.
Good opportunity for your professional development
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.