Perfil del Candidato:
* Solid engineering background hands-on experience architecting and building scalable OTT solutions for mobile and web
* Working knowledge of Android/iOS SDK, Eclipse/Xcode and modern Developer Tools, with experience integrating open source or 3rd party APIs and libraries
* Experience designing and building complex middleware solutions using PHP, Java or Node.js is a plus.
* Good understanding of Global Content Delivery Networks, Video Encoding, DRM Technologies, Ad-Integration, Analytics Solutions etc is a plus.
* Practical experience working in Agile environments with exposure to Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
* Strong quality focus from a UI, Functional and Performance perspective with proven experience building and testing scalable solutions
* Excellent technical solution design and documentation skills with a good understanding of UML and related tools
* Exemplary English communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to lead Customer/Partner meetings and workshops at an international level
* Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline
* Moderate travel (20-30%) throughout India/Asia can be expected
Datos del Puesto:
The Tech Architect-Senior Full Web Stack Developer, placed in Madrid, will be senior technical authority on key customer projects; responsible for architecting and leading the implementation of complex technical solutions through direct customer/supplier engagement and close collaboration with the delivery teams on Solutions for Web, Smart TV, Mobile, Games Consoles and other Connected Devices.
Detalles del cliente
Market leading enabler of TV application solutions. The company provides applications, tools and services to media companies, consumer electronics and TV operators globally, to help them deliver the next-generation TV experience.
Descripción de la oferta
Tech Architect-Senior Full Web Stack Developer, placed in Madrid, will be:
* Senior technical authority on key customer projects; responsible for architecting and leading the implementation of complex technical solutions through direct customer/supplier engagement and close collaboration with the delivery teams
* Technology focus will be largely centered on Solutions for Web, Smart TV, Mobile, Games Consoles and other Connected Devices; with exposure to both front and back end technologies. Some crossover between platforms and solution areas can be expected
* Direct management of local engineering teams; providing technical leadership and direction at project level and professional development/mentorship in a line management capacity
* Responsible for driving Technical Assurance activities on Customer engagements; ensuringdevelopers adhere to engineering best practices and the application of approved technologies/toolsets
* Participating in Customer/Supplier workshops, providing solution design insights, technical risk/dependency management, estimations etc.
Oferta de empleo