Our client company was founded in 2007, and since its inception it has managed to combine the strength of technology, thanks to its investment and in R&D, with the power of ideas, it has marked a new era in the international gaming industry and that they have now become the world’s leading bingo video game company.
Today it is a large international company that thanks to its adaptation to changes in the industry has become the undisputed point of reference in technology, innovation and profitability worldwide.
Its value proposition is its innovative capacity along with its cutting-edge technology, but above all, its human team that with its talent generates the best ideas for its customers, providing them with stability, security, technique and reliability, constituting the raison d’être of the company.
At the moment due to its expansion plan, we are looking for a Team Lead Unity with the ability to be the technical leader of our Unity Developers team, with a passion for excellence in the development of quality online gaming, in an energetic work environment and dynamic
Functions to perform:
• Technically lead the team of Unity architects and programmers being a technical reference for them with the objective of developing and optimizing projects efficiently, within the established deadlines and promoting good programming practices among the team.
• Establish the architectural solutions of current and future projects to be developed in the company in an online environment.
• Organize the necessary human and technical resources based on the product requirements, for which they will work together with the Product Manager and Project Coordinator.
• Plan the daily / weekly schedule so that the established deadlines are met, carrying out the necessary monitoring and control.
• Provide technical assistance continuously and proactively to all team members in order to guarantee the success of the projects.
• Degree in Computer Science
• Essential experience for at least 3-4 years in development with Unity and C #
• Demonstrable experience in the development of mobile games launched to the market. (Portfolio will be requested in the selection process).
• Experience in developing client structures – server for online games.
• Ability to work with other developers and design teams to help make decisions and put all the elements together
• Dynamic, optimistic and decisive person, with the ability to work in a team and to face great challenges.
• High level of English
• Experience with native programming for iOS and Android
• Knowledge of tools: GIT, JIRA, CONFLUENCE.
Adjust, Mixpanel and GameTune, Jenkins for continuous integration
*Competitive compensation based on the expertise of the candidate
*Flexible day – departure from Monday to Thursday and continued on Fridays (free afternoon)
*Health and life insurance
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Personas a cargo: 12
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 42.000€ - 60.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: seguro salud, seguro vida
- Otras Provincias: A Coruña, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia y Zaragoza
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.