Perfil del Candidato:
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Fluent Spanish and English (oral and written). Additional languages will be welcome.
- Basic Experience in Encryption Mechanisms mainly Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM).
- Basic Experience in other AV administration, mainly McAfee, Symantec.
- Understanding in Hardening the Forefront UAG server, customizing Forefront UAG, modifying network and server settings, configuring monitoring and logging, performing scheduled and on demand operations, Performing end-user operations) (Microsoft).
- Understanding of Authentication, Authorization administration PKI (certificate authority (CA), registration authority, certificate database, certificate store)
- Understanding of Single Sign On administration, mainly Evidian
- Skills in technical and industry research
- Efficient problem solving capabilities
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills in Spanish and English. Other languages would be welcome
Datos del Puesto:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology.They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client´s office or in one of Accenture´s 50 delivery centers around the world.
Currently we are seeking for a Systems/Workstation Security Technicians
“Nice-to-have” Knowledge and Skills:
Understanding of Firewall Security Infrastructure and the main vendors (Cisco, Juniper, CheckPoint, Palo Alto, StoneGate, etc).
-Understanding of Proxy and Web Filtering Environments and relevant related vendors (Bluecoat, Websense, others)
-Understanding of Network terminology and standards, basic-to-medium orientation in Routing / Switching (Cisco, HP, Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent).
-Understanding VPN areas (IPSec, SSL-VPN) and related vendors.
-Understanding of Intrusion Prevention/Detection systems (network based, host based, signature, heuristic) and relevant related vendors (SourceFire, Cisco, Snort, etc)