Are you the one?
We’re looking for a passionate Helpdesk Technician motivated to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and quite international as well as changing environment based in our Headquarters.
The ticket management related to work routine incidents as well as keeping SanLucar up to date regarding new digitals IT tools belong to your main responsibilities.
We’re looking for a curious “people person” who enjoys making things easier for others and providing an excellent incident management service for the rest of our SanLucar team! If besides that you’re keen about investigating and informing about new digital tools, then this is your opportunity!
Your role highlights – your responsibilities
- Providing an excellent issue management and employee service regarding IT incidents
- You are passionate about IT trends and tools and their fit in our company
- Drive for Learning (one of our core values!) is also your strength in order to implement and train employees in new tools
- Partnering and a close communication with your internal clients is your daily business
Become SanLucarian - What’s in for you?
- You’ll find a young, dynamic and changing work environment
- Feel comfortable leaving your suit behind! We don’t have a dress code
- Experience different cultures - Multinational is what describes us best as we’re a team of 30 nationalities
- Free language courses for all SanLucarians
- Enjoy daily fresh fruit & orange juice
- We work flexitime
- You always can rely on your Buddy during your OnBoarding
- Participate in events, meetups & teambuilding activities
- Identify yourself with our core values: Partnership, Commitment, Performance Orientation, Innovation Spirit, Drive for Learning
Your skills & knowledge
- Dual Education (FP Dual) in IT, Studies in IT or similar education
- 2-3 years working experience in IT Systems, Helpdesk, or similar
- Passion about new technologies & digital trends regarding IT tools
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself in English and/or other languages which are valued
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Very good knowledge in traditional O365 applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, etc.) as well as other more advanced ones such us as MS Forms, OneDrive, Planner, Groups, Teams, etc.
We are looking for your application!
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: diversity, free fruits, flexitime, etc.