- Computer Science - Engineering or Master degree
- Technical support experience, system engineering and administration experience.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- In deep understanding of hardware, information security, networking concepts, and enterprise applications.
- Strong familiarity with supporting high-volume eCommerce websites.
- Scripting skills: bash, ksh, zsh.
- Network issues troubleshooting, MPLS, VPN.
- Windows server administration: proficient knowledge WMI, services, web-farming, powershell.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with supporting a broad spectrum of environments,
systems, and software, including (but not limited to) Linux, Windows, Apache, Nginx, SQL, and
- Ability to quickly analyze issues and determine possible causes, and to identify appropriate
solutions or escalation paths. A high aptitude for problem solving is required.
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer concerns/issues, remaining committed to
providing quality results.
- Ability to apply discretion resulting in appropriate/desired resolutions.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile/Lean principles.
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, highly organized, and quick to adapt to changes.
- Ability to work on a rotational shift basis, on weekends, and outside of typical business hours.
- Ability to connect and build relationships with customers via virtual methods, phone, email, and
Nice to have:
- Experience in geographically spread technology support organization.
- Experience in supporting remotely located end users, VIPs, systems,
- Understanding of the impact of technology on the business.
- Technical certifications: RHCE, RHCA, CCNA, MCSA, MCSE
- ITIL® Foundation certification.
- Provide comprehensive IT support for the efficient resolution of incidents and requests.
- Take ownership of top severity incidents and ensure that they are handled and followed
through to completion.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to Tier 1/Tier 2 support in the effective resolution of lower priority incidents.
- Handle multiple incoming Events and Reports: acknowledge, interpret, prioritize, advise on investigation & resolution (or escalate where applicable), and notify.
- Work closely with the Problem Management function.
- Execute action items including continuous improvement and problem management tasks,
operational acceptance testing, and monitor configuration.
- Thoroughly document all work including standard operating procedures and projects.
- Assist with ensuring Operational Readiness of all products and services.
- Execute or assist with production changes (deploys, etc.).
- Provide excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, technical thinking/reasoning
skills, and a high level of individual judgment to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify potential systems problems and escalate to internal or external teams for resolution.
- Continuously develop and improve on technical aptitude and service knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Assist specialists in their day-to-day duties as required.
- Perform related tasks as needed or assigned.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado