We are looking for candidates to work from our office in Málaga (Parque Tecnológico) for our Dutch clients.
These are the skills, knowledge and behavior we need.
• Can work self-sufficiently in complex environments;
• Understands the business processes and communication processes of the client;
• Can create and implement new procedures at the client;
• Can give (remote) 2nd line support at the client;
• Can start up a project and execute it self-sufficiently together with several project members;
• Can analyze networks, servers and personal computers (execute quick-scans, write reports about it and implement the advice);
• Can execute 3rd line support and manage others to do so;
• Has theoretical ICT knowledge in this area (understands the books’);
• Has extensive knowledge about ICT networks;
• Has extensive knowledge about Windows Server and Workstation;
• Has extensive knowledge about Windows RDS;
• Has knowledge about Sophos UTM;
• Has basic knowledge about Linux;
• Knows the contents of the ITIL Pocket guide.
• Has / will have a MCSA certificate for Windows Server
• Keeps up to date with IT in general and system administration in specific;
• Shows leadership by example;
• Proactively looks for opportunities at the client;
• Goals are to be met: do more than expected and show initiative;
• Communicates professional, clear, direct and thoughtful. Can handle difficult/sensitive situations and knows when to escalate;
• Works together with others and offers help where necessary. Actively shares knowledge and helps others reaching their goals as well.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado