Datos del Puesto:
Our client is launching a brand new office in Madrid this September and were looking for a dedicated System Administrator, who can support, design and modify their new offices IT infrastructure including LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, network & server segments.
Detalles del cliente
Our client is a service provider for Video Game developers. Beside Customer Experience we offer localisation, audio and art production, QA and much more.
Descripción de la oferta
* Monitoring and maintenance of servers to ensure high system efficiency
* Monitoring and maintenance of networks to ensure security and availability
* Monitoring and maintenance of backups ensuring availability of disaster recovery plan
* Implement new servers, network equipment to establish new services for improving the existing setup
* Ensure network and systems security to protect Organizations IP
* Whenever required, provide backup coverage of all System Administrator duties and responsibilities
* Work on assigned projects as a team member or team leader
* Availability and support in order to perform after hour / weekend activities (scheduled OR emergency) on server or network systems
* Communicate with Client IT team and troubleshoot issues (VPN, Proxy, firewall etc.)
* Perform other related duties as assigned
Oferta de empleo
* Young and international workplace
* New office easily accessible by metro
* Full-time permanent contract
* Relocation packages may be offered to successful candidates living outside Madrid
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.