* 2 years experience in advanced troubleshooting and support in an enterprise environment.
* Experience in administering in an advanced Windows / Linux / Cisco / Juniper / Enterprise environment
* Microsoft Certified I.T. Professional Certification (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator + CCNP
* Additional Microsoft certification considered valuable
* Software, Hardware, Active Directory and Networking troubleshooting skills
* Customer service experience and skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Spanish
* Flexible mindset and willing to adjust and change on the fly
* Patient, personable, high energy, dependable, positive attitude
* Ability to handle pressure situations
* Desire to take ownership of problems self starter
* Strong desire to ensure the success of the entire I.T. team
* Living in Madrid or willing to move to Madrid when job starts
* Previous experience working in the Gaming industry a plus
* Experience with multi-continental enterprise architecture a plus
Our client is launching a brand new office in Madrid and were looking for a dedicated System Administrator, who can support, design and modify their new offices IT infrastructure including LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, network & server segments.
Detalles del cliente
Our client is a service provider for Video Game developers. Beside Customer Experience they offer localisation, audio and art production, QA and much more.
Descripción de la oferta
* Monitoring and maintenance of servers to ensure high system efficiency
* Monitoring and maintenance of networks to ensure security and availability
* Monitoring and maintenance of backups ensuring availability of disaster recovery plan
* Implement new servers, network equipment to establish new services for improving the existing setup
* Ensure network and systems security to protect Organizations IP
* Whenever required, provide backup coverage of all System Administrator duties and responsibilities
* Work on assigned projects as a team member or team leader
* Availability and support in order to perform after hour / weekend activities (scheduled OR emergency) on server or network systems
* Communicate with Client IT team and troubleshoot issues (VPN, Proxy, firewall etc.)
* Perform other related duties as assigned
Oferta de empleo
Young and international workplace
New office easily accessible by metro
Full-time permanent contract
Relocation packages may be offered to successful candidates living outside Madrid
- Idioma: Inglés
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.