* Windows 2008 or greater operating systems
* Active Directory & GPOs / DNS / DHCP / TCPIP
* Backup operations.
* File & Printing services.
* PowerShell scripting
* VMware 5.x.
* Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 / XenApp 6.5 or greater (installation, deployment, advanced troubleshooting, day to day administration).
* Microsoft SCOM
* Fluency in English and any additional European language is valued.
* Must be self-motivated but be able to operate within a team environment to deliver a professional support service.
* Prepared to work occasional long hours and weekends with little notice
* A reliable and responsible attitude and understanding of the importance of the job - with particular regard to confidentiality, data integrity, security and disaster recovery.
* Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently to all levels of user within the organization.
* Able to perform - analysis and deliver a solution in a methodical and timely manner.
Desirable professional skills:
* Application packaging (Altiris).
* Microsoft SCCM
* HP Blade and Proliant
* MimeCast email sanitation solutions
* Cloud solutions (Azure, Exchange Online, O365, Cloud Backup & DR)
* ITIL and TOEIC/TOEFL Technical certifications will be an advantage.
* Any technical certification will be an asset
Datos del Puesto:
Responsibility for providing support in system operations and maintenance within the SSC IT Infrastructure Team for Continental Europe. Involvement and proactive input in Business As Usual activities in parallel with Global and Regional projects.
Our client is an international company with more than 6.000 employees around the world and more than 40 years in the market.
Operations and Support
* System administration of heterogeneous IT environment with Windows 2008/2012
* Work on ticket resolution for incidents and changes allocated to the SSC IT Infrastructure Team group
* Monitor systems on a daily basis to ensure appropriate service levels are met. Communicate & resolve any exceptions in a timely manner
* Active Directory and/or LDAP directories
* Software and Hardware clustering.
* SAN and NAS storages.
* Vmware ESX or equivalent.
* TCP/IP LANs and WANs (routing and switching).
* Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
* Excellent troubleshooting skills (working in a process driven environment).
* Have worked in a production environment.
* Develop, communicate and evangelize technical strategy and standards.
* Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
* Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
* Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
* Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
* Base salary.
* Bonus : yes.
* Permanent Contract
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.