We are a technology consultancy dedicated to redistribute and carry out the technical analysis of information and data on financial markets as well as to give trading solutions in international markets. We are based in Europe and USA.
We would like to incorporate a newmanager for the support area. The tagline will be to coordinate a global support team (Spain, UK, France, Switzerland, USA) to exceed SLA agreements and customer expectations. Duties include:
· Provide support both to customers and to other colleagues.
· New projects´ analysis before going live.
· Incident, tasks, operations and risks prioritization, management and escalation.
· Ensuring SLA compliance and client satisfaction enforcement.
· Coordination and supervision of a multidisciplinary local team.
· Documentation, report elaboration and internal training.
The succesful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- At least 10 years of experience, 5 of them in a similar position.
- Systems and networks;
- Development cycle, Continuous Integration, Quality Assurance.
- Web, database and inter-process communication services.
Languages: Mandatory English (C1 or bilingüal)
- High availability
- Occasionally work on public holidays.
- High availability to travel
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 10 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado