We offer a position in a friendly team spirit environment with challenging, mind-engaging work. You must be an innovative thinker adaptable to a fast-paced work, changing requirements and pioneering designs.
The chosen candidate will work in a team of fellow statisticians and collaborate with our artificial intelligence programmers to complete projects related to our rapidly expanding commercial application offerings.
The primary aim is to assist the development team on statistical matters to develop techniques and methodologies, which evolve over time. A strong emphasis is placed on collective problem solving and the emergence of ideas through collaboration.
Masters degree in Mathematics/Statistics or Physics and Computer Science.
Preferably a Ph.D. in Mathematics/Statistics/or other Quantitative Field
4 years work experience in a quantitative role
Strong Analytical skills
Knowledge and Skill Set
• Bayesian methods, Neural Networks methodologies, Data Manipulation, Natural Language Processing, and related methodologies
• Programming skills in at least two of the following; C++/C#/Lisp/Python/R.
• You have the ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adapting creative approaches.
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Postgrado EEES (Máster)
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Incentivos: Good salary
- Otras Provincias: Gipuzkoa , Madrid , Tarragona , Valencia y Zaragoza