Hays are experts in the labour market with more than fifteen years´ experience driving the world of work in Spain and have more than fifty years operating at a global level. We know that finding the right job can transform a person´s life and finding the right person can change a company.
We are currently collaborating with an important company in the Industrial Sector with an ambitious project involving the establishment of a new Technological Hub which will form the stepping stone for the firm´s future structural growth in Spain.
As a result of rolling-out this new hub, they are expanding their structure, to incorporate a new Senior Technical Consultant
¿ Who is the client?
Company in the industrial sector operating with more than 2000 employees nationally.For the Technological Hub a new team will be launched based in Madrid that will provide global support to the rest of the company.
What professional profile are we looking for?
We are looking for Bachelor´s Degree from an accredited college or university is required
- Minimum 5+ years´ experience in working as Documentum technical consultant or similar role
- Minimum 2+ years´ experience in Documentum D2 design/development
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experienced Knowledge in
- Documentum 6.7 to 16.4 (including Content Server and customization abilities from Webtop 6.8)
- Documentum D2 Configuration
- Migration from Documentum 6.7 to Documentum 7.3 with client D2
- Configuration of MyDocumentum for Outlook, MyDocumentum for Sharepoint
- Configuration of Life Science Suite
- Documentum Lifecycles and Workflows.
Role and responsibilities
- Translates functional requirements into technical specifications
- Development and customization of technical specification
- Design and migration of Documentum v6.7 application towards Documentum D2 v16.4 (supporting the “Content Verbund” project)
- Configuration of standard Documentum D2 and Documentum v16.4 components
- Performing of quality assurance via unit and functional testing
- Supports user acceptance testing
- Active participation in designing a global Documentum landscape under Product Owner leadership
- Drive for sustainable solutions
- Leverages the use of standard functionalities to reduce none standard development
- Provides coaching to other team members by sharing technical expertise
- Plays key role as technical expert in Documentum D2 and Subject Matter Expert for Documentum based applications
¿What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company with an start-up mindset but with a multinational support. High notoriety and reputation.Integration in an innovative project.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado