Perfil del Candidato:
The Integration Engineer is a customer-orientated role which is responsible for implementation of system components deployed by our companyr, involving various type of software solutions dedicated to the Telecom ecosystem.
• University degree in the field of engineering, Telecomunications or computer science.
• Experience including professional programming, testing or technical background seen as an added plus
Sound knowledge in the following areas:
• Batch programming, monitoring, basic administration tasks and knowledge of the tools for Unix (Example: Linux Red Hat) and Windows operating systems
• Networks: TCP/IP, HTTP, Telnet, SSH
• Telecom protocols (GSM) a strong plus
• Web: Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS application server
• N-tier architectures, High availability, Clusters, N+1, SoA
• Databases: MSSQL Server, MySQL, Oracle DB,
• Programming knowledge in Java, C/C++ a plus
• Security and key encryption mechanism
• Experience in Open Source projects and tools suites is appreciated
• Extra competences in the chip cards field is appreciated
• Extra competence with core mobile network systems is appreciated (SMSC, GGSNs, HLR, etc.)
• Experience with OTA and OTA related products is seen as a unique advantage
• Fluent in English (read and written)
• Speak Spanish
• Another language is a plus (French)
• Strong analysis skills
• Attention to details
• Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and other third party companies
• Ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment.
Datos del Puesto:
Duties and responsibilities
• Install/ integrate OTsoftware for customers as specified by Project Managers
• Work independently with problem analysis and in implementing workarounds through proper observance of standards and conventions.
• Analyze, diagnose, and provide workarounds until the fix specific issues that arrise upon implementation
• Able to travel as and when reasonably requested.
• Be available to work extra hours in case of emergencies.
• Provide technical expertise on Oberthur products and support fundamentals to customers as required.
• Assist integrator team as required in order to meet implementation deadlines and priorities.
• Establish and maintain trust with the customer, providing technical assistance as required.
• Provide input as required on product and customer specific functionality, configuration and usage for training and documentation purposes.
• Share skills and experience with other groups within the organization, with the aim of establishing consistency and improving quality within the company.
• Proactively and promptly identify and assist to resolve any relevant key issues and/or risks.
• Understand, follow and improve upon all formally-communicated methodologies, processes and values.
• Analyse failure and ensure operational work arounds through standard procedure or
• Work on continuous improvement process by analysing recurrent incidents and designing long term
solutions and by working with IT on monitoring improvements
• Test implementations and install possible work arounds
• Liase with development teams and work with them in case of complex work-around
• All other duties as requested by Management.