* Knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnological Processes and Regulations.
* Experience and functional knowledge in industrial applications as ERP, SCADA, LIMS or MES.
* Knowledge of Business Intelligence: ETL / Data Warehouse methodologies and Dashboarding.
* Basic Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms.
* Basic knowledge of statistics (test, distributions).
* Basic understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and principles.
* Knowledge of Cloud Platforms and IIoT is valued.
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
* Availability to travel for visiting clients is required.
We are science people doing Technology and we are looking for a Solutions Engineer!
Our mission is to advance manufacturing operations so pharma and biotech companies can provide patients with the right medicine.
Based in San Francisco and Barcelona, we are working with the latest technologies worldwide. We develop our product, a Serverless SaaS platform based on IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Cloud in order to optimize pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing processes.
* Being part of projects and POCs under the guideline of the PM and keep in touch with
* Being proactive and propose platform improvements.
* Analyze and interpret the needs of the Company´s customers, building-specific solutions that fits those requirements, using the tools and algorithms provided by the product developed by our Company.
* Detect opportunities for new business.
* Provide pre-sales support on demand.
* You will work collaboratively with data scientists, quality engineers, usability experts, support engineers, and clients to improve the Platform and expand the range of standard solutions.
* Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills
* Flexible schedule
* Private medical and dental insurance
* English / Spanish classes
* Stock Options plan
* Internal training and certifications plan
* Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
* Team Building Activities
* An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team
* The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and huge
potential to grow
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.