Perfil del Candidato:
The role is for a Java Developer who will implement components/ modules for an OTA platform and other internal systems.
• University degree in the field of Computer engineering.
• Experience (at least 7 years) including professional programming, testing or technical background seen as an added plus
Sound knowledge in the following areas:
• Java, Jee6, jee7, jee8, Linux, Maven, Eclipse, SQL, NoSQL, Docker, Jboss, spring, hibernate, html5
• Full knowledge Unix tools (Example: Linux Red Hat)
• N-tier architectures, High availability, Clusters
• Databases: MSSQL Server, MySQL, Oracle DB,
• Security and key encryption mechanism
• Experience in Open Source projects and tools suites
• Extra competences in the chip cards field is appreciated
• Extra competence with core mobile network systems is appreciated (SMSC, GGSNs, HLR, etc.)
• Experience with OTA and OTA related products is seen as a unique advantage
The candidate must be curious, autonomous and highly motivated by new information technologies as the tasks require performing in-depth technical tests with problem and root cause analysis
• English & Spanish (read and written)
• Another language is a plus (French, etc)
• Strong analysis skills
• Attention to details
• Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and other partner companies
• Ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment.
Datos del Puesto:
Duties and responsibilities
• Be an enthusastic programmer
• Work independently with problem analysis and in implementing workarounds through proper observance of standards and conventions.
• Understand, follow and improve upon all communicated methodologies and processes.
• Work on continuous improvements by analysing recurrent incidents and designing long term solutions and by working with IT on monitoring improvements.
• Attentivily follow the software development lifecycle.
• Test implementations and install possible fixes.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by creating documentation, layouts, diagrams, flowcharts, charts, clear code and code comments
• Recommend SW by obtaining required information from vendors
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Be results oriented
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with potential users; studying systems flows, data utilisation, and work processes; investigating problem areas.
• Test implementations and install possible work arounds.
• Work with other OT teams.
• Proactively and quickly identify and help to resolve any relevant issues and risks.
• Share skills and past experience with other groups within the organization, with the aim of improving quality within Oberthur.
• Update job knowledge by continously studying development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations.
• All other duties as requested by Management.
• Be available to work flexible hours and able to travel as and when reasonably requested.
• Be available to work extra hours in case of emergencies