In Capgemini, we looking for the following profile for our Presales area:
· Typically no less than 5 years of technology leadership, governance and solutions pre-sales / delivery experience, on global complex engagements.
· Typically no less than 5 years’ experience within a pre-sales team, environment and management of large scale opportunities in excess of £50m.
· Experienced in business solutions, technical consulting, or sales solutions experience
· Experience working with the technology industry, specifically handling significantly sized accounts
· Experience working with solution/product portfolios
· Experience developing winning sales solutions and proposals
· Experience working with technology products, services, competencies, solutions and offerings
· Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to persuade others through presentations, demonstration and written communication
· Strong communication skills to listen to client and articulate back for solutioning
· High level English required both oral and written
· Strong selling and negotiation skills
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team member and prospective clients up to the Board level
· Ability to work and lead in a team environment
· Ability to lead a remote team and integrate off-shore support
· Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
· Ability to present ideas, goals, problems, outcomes and processes to be understood by a diverse audience
· Ability to lead the delivery of your technical solution though transition (if requested)
· Lead the solution pursuit team (both local and global teams ) during the solution development process to ensure alignment with sales, client business and technology strategy. Develops technology and operating strategies as well as solutions, and benefits. Analyses stakeholders, identifies and recognizes prospect traits and determines how to effectively influence their decision.
· Understands customer business by actively researching customer to determine business issues..
· Identify and develop key differentiators during deal shaping and the bid pursuit.
· Acts as technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Solutions personnel.
ures that solutions are aligned with policies, standards and guidelines, and have achieved Solution Approval, Regional Approval and SBU approval as appropriate.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 10 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Beneficios sociales