Perfil del Candidato:
The following requirements are necessary in order to apply for this position:
* The Solution Arquitect (SAP WM) must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in international SAP implementation projects including global templates.
* Experience working with nearshore/offshore teams.
* Experience with support tools, Project management and global SharePoint.
* Proactive attitude used to changing environments and communication and leadership skills.
Required knowledge in SAP for:
* Warehouse Management (WM)
* Integration with MM/SD/Forecast & Replenishment
* Integration with other replenishment and assortment systems
Additional valuable skills:
* PMP or ITIL Official Certifications for Project Management or Services Management.
* Projects/Support in Microsoft Dynamics.
* Projects Quality Assurance, Business Warehouse - BW/BI, SAP Supply Chain, SAP Retail, SAP Commercial, SAP Forecast & Replenishment.
Datos del Puesto:
A global travel retailer is looking for a Solution Arquitect (SAP WM) for its SAP Competence Center located in Madrid. The candidate will be responsible for providing in depth content expertise and knowledge on business warehouse management processes for retail operations and distribution centers, including how IT can support those processes. Minimum of 8 years of experience in international SAP implementation projects is required.
A global travel retailer.
The Solution Arquitect (SAP WM) will have the following responsibilities:
* Provide in depth content expertise and knowledge on business warehouse management processes for retail operations and distribution centers, including how IT can support those processes.
* Look beyond the line of expertise for links between business processes and integrate with other IT areas.
* Take a lead role in pro-active search for areas of process improvement and ensure connectivity to customers in the business in this respect.
* Interact with Business, Service Delivery and Service Providers in decision-making processes regarding new developments.
* Provide input to the Director Plan and Build, who serves on Governance Board, to ensure input in decision-making process when needed.
* Manages Business Process Specialists and external consultants.
* Pro-active involvement in the SAP Competence Center build up and improvement in processes and service delivery.
A permanent contract is a multinational company with great opportunities to develop your professional career.
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.