Perfil del Candidato:
1. 10+ year experience in IPTV domain, eg: experience in Microsoft media room/Ericsson/Cisco/Alu IPTV solution
2. English communication is a mandatory
3. Ability to review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards
4. Ability to analyze client’s needs and design solution
5. Ability to develop application requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community
6. Ability to develop test conditions and expected results based on the application requirements
Datos del Puesto:
1. Serve as the functional and technical expert for IPTV Solution. Secure the functionality and technical quality of deliverables in customer projects.
2. Work with the internal departments to define application and technical requirements for Work Requests. Document and analyze requirements and lead impact analysis. Estimate Work Request effort and schedule impacts.
3. Review and integrate all requirements for the application, including functional, security, usability, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
4. Review and integrate changes to the technical architecture for the development, execution, and operations environments. Make all final recommendations regarding hardware, network products, system software, and security. Work with the appropriate customer representatives for confirmation and final decisions.
5. Create, present, and implement competitive solutions to analyze needs, gather specifications and situational requirements, and work with business development personnel to create effective solutions specifically tailored to the individual entity.
6. Handle change requests and the consequences of such requests for ordered and/or delivered offers from a solutions point of view
7. Conduct research, reconciliation and analysis to resolve technical issues of requirement request for customers