Our client, one of the most famous company worldwide, is currently looking for a Solutions Architect for its offices based in Barcelona
GLOBE is the most ambitious business process reengineering program ever initiated. We are at the cutting edge of SAP digital core and cloud solutions, running a global enterprise on the world´s largest SAP HANA systems. We are offering an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset. As part of the evolution of GLOBE, we are building in our Barcelona Hub a unique team, which will be contribute to design, build and maintain our M&S solutions. We are looking for a Business Solution Marketing & Sales Solution Architect, to be part of the Global Architecture and Development team The M&S Solution Architect ensures long term stability, performance, maintainability and evolution of the M&S solutions. He/she is building an E2E design across the different architecture layers functional, technical & data integrity within the Nestlé landscape using secure by design and compliant models.
The role involves driving and influencing the vendor roadmap to address demands and needs of Product Managers in collaboration with other architects. The mission is to work on the Field Sales SAAS solution for and businesses based on the Sales Force Platform called Veeva.
Education and Experience:
- Master or Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering.
- Fluency in English - both verbal and written.
- 3 to 7 years end to end experience in large, global application design and building projects in a multinational company
- Expertise in Sales force Platform and Veeva Solution
- Strong understanding of architecture for cloud based platforms such as SaaS
- Experience on Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Solid architecture skills on large projects in international organizations with a disciplined overview of priorities and technical integrations
- Expert TOGAF skills with experience in the respective architect layers (infrastructure, Data , Application and solution)
- Good ITIL knowledge
- Hands on experiences in Development , Integration, Database development, Database performance fine tuning, Application implementation in complex environment
- Technical experience in construction of interfaces to and from product information systems
- General SOA & Cloud Skills knowledge
- Technical project coordination
- Experience in conducting architecture reviews and aligning a technical solution towards best practices
- Investigation / Facilitation of issues resolution in a cross-team distributed environment
- Experience working within an international, multi-cultural, fast changing organization
- Experience and ability to work effectively with remote worldwide teams via virtual sessions
Type of contract: Perm
Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path
If you consider that your profile could matches with our client requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV in English!
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 45.000€ - 48.000 € Bruto/año